Learning on The Way
1. David asked God to test his heart and his motives. Have you ever prayed for that? Why or why not? How did this help you?
2. When you pray do you pray for just causes? How does what you pray for glorify or not glorify God?
3. Do you pray with confidence in God? How do your prayers reveal this? What things do you not pray for that reveal where you lack confidence?
4. Does your life and prayer life show that you love God? Or does your life show you love the created world more?
5. Do you measure your life and worth by a worldly standard? Which ones? How has God shown you to measure yourself by His love and our inheritance in God?